Monday, July 02, 2007

Gracie Rose Elliott II

In Early July Lynne & I went for a week end trip to Atascadero to see da cusins. Renee & Peg, Lee & Jenny & Gracie and Quinn & Dani. Jenny's Dad was down from Sonoma for a visit also. We had some great barbque and a really good get together.


Hi everybody, it's me again---- Gracie



Jenny & Gracie & her father

Daddy's little girl


Granma--The spoiler


Jenny loves the ice cream--How does she stay so thin??


Grama Peg also a spoiler


Finally I got the little birdie to sit still




Little Gracie is a happy camper, family came to see her.




Jenny, Lee & Gracie


Daddy's little Girl





Well I have enjoyed seeing all of you but I need my nap.
See ya around 1:00 this morn zzzzz



I took about 60 pictures while I was there. If any family wants them I can send them or post them on Yahoo. conatact me for location.
EdR






No comments: